Application AdamGman13212's Application v2.0

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AdamGman13212, Apr 25, 2017.

?

Should I get a Staff Rank?

Poll closed Apr 30, 2017.
  1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't Care.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AdamGman13212

AdamGman13212 Player Player

First name: Adam
    Date of Birth: 12 of March 2000

1. Why are you applying for staff?
    I really liked minexus, ever since I started playing it, I really love how everyone is so nice and friendly with each other, and how all of the staff members are so helpful, I really want to give something back to the community by helping everyone out, and I would help and inspire new players as I was when I started playing. I also want to make sure everyone follows and respect the rules, to make sure Minexus is safe for young children, and also to make sure it's fair for everyone. I will also help people to learn the commands to make their experience better. I hope to become friends with many of the players so I can help them even more, or even learn from them. I hope to grow as a player and as a friend on this server.
    2. Do you have any previous staff experience? (If YES, please specify) No, but I hope to learn skills from staff members, and from other players to become very kind and smart on the server.
    3. As a potential staff member, explain how you would make a difference/impact to the Minexus Network I would help to make sure the server is safe for young children, I would make sure EVERYONE obeys and respects the rules, and I would help and inspire new players to: learn the rules, respect the rules, learn the commands and give them ideas to use.
    4. Do you speak any other languages? (If YES, please specify) No, just English, Well I know a tiny bit of Japanese, but I wouldn't count it.
    5. Tell us a little about yourself I enjoy a variety of games such as: Minecraft (mainly Minexus and Hypixel,) Pokémon and Fifa. I also enjoy playing Football (Soccer,) At school I play with my small group of friends and we mostly just talk at Lunch. Also in school I get very annoyed when I see people cheat, and I think I'd do the same on Minexus. I also hate when people are disrespectful, or mutter disrespectful things to other people, mostly to teachers.
    6. How did you find out about our server? A few years ago, I was scrolling down a Minecraft servers website and I came across 'MINEXUS' and I said, "This seems cool." So yeah, That's how I came across this amazing server.

Additional comments
    Yeah, I agree my other Application was very terrible, mainly because I was doing it very Late at night. Hopefully this one is a bit better.

2. Y1n

Y1n Coordinator Staff Member Coordinator Player

Amateur Web Developer
    • One does not simply put 5 commas in one sentence. [Punctuation]
    • I personally haven't seen you for the past few days in which the server was reopened. Personally meaning that I am aware of your timezone and me living in England makes it hard for me to see people like you online. [Activity]
    • What kind of cheating are you talking about here... ;)
    • Also, you did not really have to make a new application, you could have easily just edited your old one and I would have looked at it again if you replied with "Edited" (just so I know)
    This application IS better, don't get me wrong. These are just a few suggestions on which you could improve on.

Though, I am no professional in looking at applications. Just giving my honest opinion here :)

3. AdamGman13212

Hi Y1n,
    I am from Australia and live in Australia, so I don't expect to see you either.
    Also I mean for Cheating, when people use their computers to search up things when they're not meant to, to help them, or use calculators under their arm and stuff like that. Last thing, I'm also not that good at Punctuation, I forget to do things or not to do things sometimes, especially when I'm in a hurry.
    Also I like the Signature.
    -Adam

4. xXWolfintlXx

xXWolfintlXx Player Player

Signature is the thing thats not imporant,your most imporant thing is Punctation,if you want to be staff member,you need to be ready to write how the man needs to write.

5. AdamGman13212

It's funny while saying I have terrible punctuation, you have not used the greatest punctuation either.

6. Y1n

Y1n Coordinator Staff Member Coordinator Player

Amateur Web Developer
    Not the best way to respond to criticism.

7. xXWolfintlXx

Thanks from the critic,ill watch on that next time,please make sure that im not from directly from English,i am from Croatia,i can talk English,atleast enough to people understand what i am talking about. Ill try incrase my language.

8. xXWolfintlXx

Other things: 1. Previous staff experience:No,also you are telling us how u want learn skills from other staff and players,we need staff who already HAS skills
    2. Languages: Only English,its always good to know more than one language,it can help with players which need help on other language(if they
    are from another region)
    3.Activity: Currently Minexus is on updating and mainteance,i was playning everyday 2 hours on minexus,last 15 days before mainteance i
    didnt see you atleast once,being staff member is very big work,you need to be online,and to help players when they need help,probably some
    players have seen like a hacker or advertiser,and i wasnt online,there are other staff,but more people u find,more experience you get.

9. AdamGman13212

How am I meant to gain experience if my request is rejected because I have no experience?
    Just because you have not seen me on, doesn't necessarily mean I have not been active. You say you were on for two hours each day, that is only one twelfth of the day and with different time zones (Probably) we might never see each other.
    -Adam.