Feedback Suggestion how to connect to the server?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Misuki, Jun 20, 2017.

?

Is the server down for you guys as well?

1. Are ya'll able to connect to the server just fine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are ya'll having the same problem like me?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Misuki

Misuki Ultimate Ultimate Player

I think this is the right forum to post this on. But if not feel free to move it.

So I've been having this problem for about a month now, and its getting on my nerves. Some days I'm able to connect to the server, and other days I'm not. :/ I was wondering if it was just the host of the server or my internet. I need some feedback on what to do to help me connect back to the server?

Attached Files:

2. Zyr

Zyr Owner Staff Member Owner

Hey Misuki,

Sorry for the issues you're experiencing, from what I gather I can only assume it may have something to do with your network as I don't really ever experiencing connection issues (even with Australia's horrible internet!)

I've addressed this a few times with our hosting provider saying that a few players were experiencing lag issues.
    According to their readings, everything is and has been very stable and I am very confident in the hosting that I've chosen, they are without a doubt one of the best on the market.

I will however be more vigilant around the admin panel and console to see if there's anything going on, perhaps on the Bungee server; maybe a misconfig with a plugin, or a faulty plugin altogether.

Maybe the issue will blow over when the network updates to 1.12!